CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jealousy will get you.......movie tickets!

After talking to Kareena and reading Karla's blog, I whined to Jon long enough to talk him into advance purchase of tickets to New Moon! We can't see it Thursday at midnight - imagine driving home through a snowy canyon 45 minutes at 2 in the morning with elk and deer in your headlights! - no thanks! So, we got tickets for Friday the 20th at 9:00. Dinner and a movie night! Now, it won't be the same as going to the movies with the girls and oohing and aaaaaaahhhhhhing over Edward (and Jacob, if you like warm bloods - traitor Kareena), but I'll be going with my own version of Edward (minus the bloodlust). It will be so romantic - watching werewolves and vampires and then driving home...45 minutes...in the snow...deer, elk....full moon....... romanitc or frightening? I'll let you know:0)

2 comments:

KCsMomma said...

Awww...how great is your vampire....I mean husband!! Kareena told me about this at Bunco the other night and it warmed my heart!! Still miss you!
Karla

geraldandmeganlove said...

It won't be the same without you, but I am sure that you will have lots of fun with your husband. I don't think that I could even talk Gerald into going with me to a "chick flick."