CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

The funny things kids say...

I just had to jot down a few of the funnies that the kids have shared over the last couple of days.

Delyla was getting into the bathtub tonight and said "look at my weenie!" We tried to explain that she didn't have one, but she is a child with an opinion and just kept saying "look at my weenie!" It was hilarious - I guess that's what happens when you have 2 big brothers!

Dalton was getting ready for church Sunday and came in to show me the hole in his sock. I asked if he needed help finding a sock with no holes and he said "No, mom, my sock is like the Holy Ghost!" Precious.

Darion told me in the car that he felt happy. I asked why and he said that Dalton told him that he was glad he had a big brother - that it helps him not have bad dreams. This was the most special thing. Dalton has been waking up with bad dreams alot in the past few months and he asked if Darion could sleep with him. Darion said he would and Dalton's sleeping way better now. Sweet big brother huh?

Although Jon isn't one of my children, sometimes it feels that way. LOL He mentioned that it is a full moon tonight. I said "oh really". He said I'd better watch out, that Jacob might come and get me. I said "one can only wish;)".

Darion also shared a great joke - Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill?
(Drum roll please...)
To get to the bottom... The Mahan genes are going strong in that boy. Wath out!

1 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

LOL- I love the weenie-- Jon is sooooo romantic with his jacob references. I'm glad Dalton has such a good brother, we sure miss his big brother around here.
Today it's snowing and the kids are getting out at one oclock- I can't wait!