CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hello, finally!

We got internet set up at the house today. Into the 21st century - at least partly...we still don't want to deal with cell phones. I've got so many things to share and pictures to upload. One thing at a time, I guess;) I'll start the updates this week! I sure miss all of my Houston friends - especially Sweet Mama K! I wish I was there to go see New Moon with you guys! We've already had some snow here - I'll upload some sledding pictures tomorrow. Can't wait to catch up on everyone's blog.

2 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

Hey i love hearing you sing- Thanks for putting it as the backdrop on your blog- you are a rock start!

geraldandmeganlove said...

It's about time that you started posting things again. Sure miss hearing and seeing what you and the family have been up to.