CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oops, I farkled...

Have you ever played Farkle? It is a super fun dice game. If I was as cool as Kareena, I'd take the time to find and awesome link to tell you the rules, but let's face it, there's no chance I could come even close to being as cool as she is... Anyway, look it up! You use six dice and keep score based on the rules - we looked them up on Wikipedia. The game is fast paced and even Dalton loves it, since he is able to roll the dice and there isn't a gameboard for him to mess with and make the rest of us crazy. Here, I'm attempting to put a little mojo on the dice with the rally hat on. I was showing Delyla how it's done, and as you can see, she was really interested.
The boys had to copy their cool mom of course by getting rally hats on and blowing on their dice too. Jon wasn't worried, he always wins everything... That is his, does she have the camera out again for that blog? face. Do your husbands have one??? This is all new to me.
After it all played out, Jon won - of course. He always wins at every game. I tried a last ditch effort to see if Delyla would blow on the dice, but she was not wanting to do anything except eat them. Maybe next time. We try to have a family game night once a week and we were soooo lucky that Jon was home for this one, even if he did win - by ALOT!

5 comments:

geraldandmeganlove said...

Gerald always wins the games at our house when we have game nights too. Must be a dad/husband thing!!

Brianne said...

Not so fast girls...I'm the winner in my house! I hate to lose more than Marcus does. It's a rough battle that Austin gets tossed into, but it's all in fun...unless I lose.

I'll have to look up the rules for that dice game. I'm always up for a new game, and I love a fun, easy game that we all can enjoy.

Amyhop said...

We love farkle! My in-laws introduced it to us and we even have the "travel" version (it's six mini dice in a film canister). We all know you just let him win because it was his birthday...

SweetmamaK said...

Robert totally has a "good she's going to blog about it" look on his face! They mock, but they love it!

SweetmamaK said...

Hey I downloaded the Farkle rules- Thanks man, it looks like fun, but then I couldnt' find any dice-- Where is my Yatzee game?????