CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

I did it!





For those of you that know me well, you'll understand my excitement that I have finally started my blog page. Not only did I find the time, I actually used the computer without the urge to throw it out the window! Miracles never cease... I hope to post often and share our summer fun with family and friends!
These are pics of my spotless, never spoiled, angelic children. Delyla is enjoying her very first cracker - very much... Dalton is piggin out on some watermelon. Darion is actually eating! I thought that some of you might want proof that it does occur and that it wasn't sugar;)
We took these on 4th of July as we enjoyed a huge BBQ luncheon that Jon made - delicious! After that, we went to Kemah and watched a giant fireworks show. It was a fun-filled family day!

5 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

I love it!!!

Golfersfamily said...

Thanks! I thought it would be such a chore, but it was sooo easy! You were right (as usual...).

Amyhop said...

Yippeee!!! I love it...I just added you to my favorites list:-)

Brianne said...

So glad you could join us in the blogging world! Now I get to see even more of you and your beautiful family. Can't wait!!

Alan and Paula said...

Muy bien Gala!!! I'm so happy that you could do it. Great job!