CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Saturday with Mema and Poppy

Mema and Poppy tore themselves away from the beach Saturday and came to visit! It was so fun! They brought me a big box of books, which always makes me happy. The boys got funny new t-shirts. We visited and played video games and ate valentines cake. Dalton and Darion rode bikes with Poppy and we all played some vicious crazy 8. Of course we played Mario Kart too... What's a grandparents day without the wii? What did we do before it came along?


Delyla is modeling her riding technique in the adorable dress that Aunt Roxanne got her for Christmas. She can climb up onto the horse and says "Yee Haw". It is absolutely awesome. She melted Mema and Poppy's hearts by saying their names too. What a sweetie pie!
Here's me and Dad with Delyla. We kept trying to catch a picture where she was kissing on Poppy, but the camera was never fast enough!

Here's the Mario Kart Party! Look at that focus...major competition going on here.



Dalton is modeling his new Kung Fu Panda shirt with a tiny Mario on his shoulder. Darion got a really funny shirt that says something about the monkeys stealing his sister, but returning her because she talks too much... He wouldn't model it for the camera though;(

Mema was teaching Delyla proper phone etiquette here.
We had a really nice visit and we were all- especially Darion - sad to see them go after dinner. We need to get together more often! Grandparents are great!!!!
On a lovey note, I hope everyone had a sweet valentine's day. Jon redeemed himself from the sinking truck incident by taking me out to dinner Friday night (thanksfor babysitting Megan!!!) and bringing me home a beautiful box of chocolates and the most thoughtful card ever - he did more than just sign it too. He wrote me a note inside that was heartfelt and sweet and I am even more in love today than I was when I was 16. Hello Mr. Bohannon!

1 comments:

KCsMomma said...

That is down right precious. I am very jealous. My dh is horrible when it comes to Romance. He blames it on bball. Christmas..."oh honey, I had bball." Valentines..."oh honey, I had bball." My birthday...oh honey...BBALL IS OVER!!!!!