CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

All I can say is, that Brynna should pick on someone her own size!

Darion was obviously up to something here, the result of which I will never know - hopefully...


We tried to get some pictures of Delyla before church Sunday, but every time you would pull the camera out, she would turn her back and say no! Camera shy? I don't think so... Exerting her new found power? Yes - I'm in for it with this little one. She looked so adorable though.




Didn't she?




This picture is the reason that I am blogging today. This depicts Delyla to a tee! She was so over the top bossy on Sunday. She didn't want to be held, but didn't want me to put her down... that sort of day. The instant I put her in the car after church- before I even got out of the church parking lot - she was OUT! Then, I carried her into her crib when we got home, which usually wakes her right up, and went to make lunch for the boys. I peeked in before we ate, to make sure she was asleep and this was what I saw. Absolutely passed out. She slept for 3 1/2 hours. Being a bossy pants is exhausting - - -




0 comments: