CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Question #1: Do you guys go to Sonic at happy hour and get slushies like we do? Well, yesterday, after a great morning and a fun afternoon at the park, we went to get sludhies. Dalton always gets a blue one.


Question #2: Have you ever seen blue slush barf? Well, I have. Yes, the pity party should begin about now. Last night, Dalton got the stomach bug that I had on Monday. We were up to our ankles in blue slushy barf until about midnight. Poor little guy. If our coloring is a little off next time you see us, don't think we're cold or ill - we're not... our bodies have been dyed by blue slushy splash off. You know, if it dyes your skin, lips, tongue when you eat or drink it, it probably doesn't do much good in your stomach. Well, I'll tell you that it doesn't do much good on the carpet either. Thank goodness for the carpet shampooer. Between stomach bugs and precious poochies, that shampooer is worth its weight in gold...


Needless to say, we'll be sticking close to home today - steering clear of any artificial dyes - and praying that no one else in the family gets the bug.

2 comments:

April said...

Yes, I am SOO feeling for you right about now. I think I have been in the middle of my own pity party. All these sick kids!

geraldandmeganlove said...

Carpet shampooer's are definatly worth the investment. I love the puppy. I was looking forward to seeing her when I dropped off the kids for preschool today, but I think I am going to avoid your house until everyone is healthy. Nothing personal, you make it sound like so much fun cleaning up blue slushies. Call me when you guys start feeling better.