CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

We're getting along...

Man, it's ez to find time to play on the computer with Bo out of the picture for a few days... Boredom? Yup! He's the exciting one in this partnership for sure! Add to that the fact that we've all had colds this week and have been cooped up in the house more than usual. I've also had muuuuch more quiet time without preschool this week. I can stay in my jammies a little longer and watch cartoons with the kids. Lazy, I know. Here's what I walked in on this morning. Dalton was giving the littlest princess a ride on a train. She was trying to jump overboard for the picture, but seemed to like it before I brought out the camera.
I walked in on this about 10 minutes later. You know that Delyla loves the puppy when she is willing to sacrifice the pacifier. The pup was chewing on it while Delyla held it. Lyla was laughing and thought that she was soooo clever. She is like her mother a little, I guess. Atleast in the goofball department!

Here, she hugged the pup and make a mmmmmwah smacky kiss sound. The princesses are bonding for now.