CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

This speaks for itself.....




We had a family clean-a-thon this afternoon. While cleaning the kids came upon the stash of vampire teeth from halloween. Dalton distributed the teeth to all of us and we went on with our light work listening to the radio and picking up with our flourescent vampire teeth on. I went to check on the boys progress in their room and walked in to Darion biting Dalton's neck. I almost fell over I was laughing so hard. "They just wanted to see what it feels like" was the response to my "what in the world are you two doing???!!!"

A little later, Dalton and Delyla decided to pose for me. They attempted to bite eachother's neck, but I think Delyla was worried she'd get into trouble, so I didn't get much of the actress in her to come out. Dalton, on the other hand will put on a show at the drop of a hat. He told me how he would suck my blood and then I would suck his so I could be a vampire too.

Should I blame bad parenting, or Stephenie Meyer, Anne Rice, PC Cast? If my children grow up and become teenage goth vampires, I guess I can only blame myself. Jon claims no partnership in my vampire addiction even though he is very upset that the last couple of weeks of Vampire Diaries have been re-runs. Perhaps the entire family is in vampire withdrawal...I hope I get those Vampire Diaries books for Christmas or we are all in big trouble;)

0 comments: