CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday fun

We had a great morning at church and I am relieved to say that after the last few weeks! I'm not sure what the difference was today, but the kids were pleasant and calm. They have been entertaining themselves all afternoon and it has been quiet. I'm totally wierded out! I've been dinking around on the internet and found an amazing LDS Blog site just chock full of great stuff. It is located at www.pleasantsunday.blogspot.com . If I did it right, her tag should show on my blog to the left. I stole her playlist too - well, there was a link to get the HTML code. Those internet savvy ladies out there amaze me. I wish one of them would come over and teach me some more stuff. I feel pretty small when I'm trying to learn how to do something new.

I am so super thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have dear friends who are obviously struggling and feel impressed greatly by the weight of my gratitude for the spiritual knowledge I have gained over the last few years that has helped me through my personal struggles. I am a different person, a better person, because of this knowledge - this testimony of the mission of Jesus Christ - as well as the humble faith I have knowing where I came from, where I'm going and what it is all for. Thanks to some great missionaries for getting me started and to a great dad and friends for keeping me going even when I didn't deserve their help. I feel lucky today!

We are doing very well here in Angel Fire. The scenery is so majestic and the people are so kind. There's still stress and alot to get done every day, but I feel at home - even though I'm not in my own home yet. It will all come with time. Carolyn, Jon's mom is moving up here next month and we are so excited about that. She is going to fit right in up here with all of us crazy mountain living, nature loving people. Although I really really miss so many of my friends from Crosby, I truly know that this is where I am supposed to be. Thank goodness for blogging and facebook to help us stay in contact a little better! I'm horrible about calling people, or answering the phone for that matter, as you all know..... I'm sending huge hugs and kisses blown with cold breath your way guys! If you feel a cool breeze over your shoulder, it's me thinking about you;) Lots of love, Galadriel

1 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

It is so good to "hear" you ont he internet! We miss you too! Of the many things that i am greatful for because of my membership in the church- you are one them!