CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quick note...

A quick note to let everyone know that we made it to Angel Fire and are unpacking and getting settled. The road trip was about 20 hours!!! The kids were angels since we were able to separate them into the 3 cars we caravaned up in.

I got up and looked out the window at the gorgeous mountains with billowing clouds rising behind them this morning and just felt a complete sense of home that I haven't felt in a few years. I could cry just thinking about it now. We've got alot of adjusting to do to get moved in and get to work, but I feel so peaceful and calm about it that I know this is where we are supposed to be;0) Darion decided to go to school with Paxton and Stanton for the last 20 days, so it is quiet. Jon is up in Taos playing golf. Matt and Alison are working. Delyla is sleeping. Dalton is playing monster trucks. Everyone just seems as content as I am to be here. I'll get out and start taking pictures for everyone soon;)

Lots of love and hugs to all of my Houston friends...missing you;)

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Glad you made it safe. I totally GET loving where you live! Isn't it awesome. Missin' you.

Brianne said...

I'm so happy for you. I'm sad that I didn't get to see you one last time before you left, but I know when it's time to go, it's time to go. You sound so great and I hope things work out for you all! Glad you made it safe and I can't wait to see pics and hear more.
Love you!!!

KCsMomma said...

Glad you are there and happy!!!

I loved Hunger Games by the way!!!

April said...

So happy you guys made it and KNOW that is was the right thing for ya..I wish I could be there to see it for myself..Send pics of the beauty for us..Missing you bunches. Take care and keep in touch.