CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Can we say addict?????

I'm here at Roxanne's using her sweet Mac computer with a FIOS connection. Talk about fast! I am in absolute heaven. My computer is just deplorably slow in comparison. I'm going to have to find a way to upgrade. It took me longer to pick a new background than it did to change it. It would have been hours, days, weeks, months of utter tedium had I attempted it at home. Isn't it cute? I am not addicted to blogging yet, but man, if I had a fast computer and a fast connection, you guys would be super sick of me... Lucky for you all, I'm still a dinosaur in comparison to most. Oh well, we can all have a dream.

1 comments:

KCsMomma said...

Ohhhh...I'm jealous! I've been playing with my blog all night and I don't know how you get such cute backgrounds.

I just *gulp* gave my blogger address to some family members...I'm a bit worried about that.

I got on there a minute ago and my google add was something about the MIL from Hell or something. YIKES!! That better change soon or I've had it!